Thursday, December 15, 2011

Knit mania



Since I started with my first steps of knitting about a year ago, I am instoppable! This activity is highly addictive! So far I have come up mainly with flat pieces like simple scarfs, I am still an absolute beginner! But I have to confess that I love trying out new things like my black tube scarf (which I started because of ordering this adorable little broche from Studio meez, a designer/blogger from Belgium), the gloves, the knit pearl, or...my Christmas special. The latter one is a gift so I can´t show it yet. It´s still a secret, but it´s so cool! O, and what do you think about the furry feet I made? Aren´t they the cutest?

Keep on knitting everyone and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Willkommen and hi! I would love to read your comments and thoughts :)