Friday, December 2, 2011

The world´s best mum

Look what the the post officer dropped at my door yesterday. This gigantic care package, prepared by my mum for me! It´s a Christmas survival package, containing home made cookies by my mum (six different types!!!), spices for making "Glühwein" and "Punsch", herbal teas, spices for baking bread that tastes like Austrian bread, and other spices that don´t exist here (or do not taste like at home) or are horrendously expensive. Anyway, I couldn´t have been more thrilled about this surprise. I hadn´t expected it at all. I even lost some tears over my parcel, I couldn´t help it. I just miss my home, baking cookies with my mum, going to the Christmas Markets, opening an "Adventkalender". I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to my mum, no only for this great gift ;) You truly are the world´s best mum!

2 comments:

  1. Wie süß! Weil ich gerade den Sparfencheltee entdeckt habe - sag mal bist du ursprünglich aus Österreich?

    ReplyDelete

Willkommen and hi! I would love to read your comments and thoughts :)